Thursday, January 13, 2011

Karson Michael Riggs

Our hearts are broken to share that our, dear, precious, sweet little boy has returned to his Father in Heaven.

26 comments:

The Rockin Robertsons said...

Darin and Jodi, We are so sorry to hear of your lose. You are in our prayers. We love you and your sweet family. Please let us know what we can do to help. Let us know when the services are. Lots and lots of Love, The Robertsons

Devon said...

Oh honey, I am so so so sorry. And so heartbroken to hear this. We will be praying for you and keeping you close to our hearts. I am so sorry.

BreAna said...

My heart is breaking for you. I know he is in heaven running into our saviors arms. Please, please let us know when services are and if there is anything in the world we can do you for please let us know.

Lincoln Palmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lincoln Palmer said...

Darin, Jody and Hadley,

We are so heartbroken to hear about Karson's passing. It's hard to even imagine the grief that you are experiencing.

We hope and pray that Karson has found the rest that he has earned after his short, but difficult and brave journey.

He touched the hearts of our family and undoubtedly many others, and your courage in coping and honesty in explaining your trial has been an example to us.

All our time, resources and love are at your disposal. Please let us know what we can do.

Love,

Lincoln and BreAna

Susan said...

Oh Jody, I am so very sorry for your loss. Karson was such a hard little fighter, now he can rest. You know that with a spirit that strong he has amazing work to do on the other side. My heart is aching for you, I will be praying for you and your family. My love to you, friend.

The Johnson Crew said...

Our hearts are with you during this time of sorrow and loss. We will continue to pray for you as you pass through this trial.
I know I already emailed but your family consumes our thoughts right now. Our hearts broke with the news of Karson's passing for your family, even knowing he is in very loving arms right now we know yours are aching.
We love you and pray for you.


Lots of love and hugs coming your way. My the Lord be with you and give you the comfort, peace and strength you are in need of.

Love the Johnson's

Whit, Lindsey, Jonas, and Maggie said...

Oh you guys, I am so so sorry! My heart is broken and have been crying all day for you. This is so not a fun time and I just pray that you may have comfort. There isn't much I can say that makes things feel better, just know that we are thinking about you. We will be there for the funeral to give you hugs. I know Jonas is welcoming Karson and showing what the next step is. Love to you three! Whit, Lindsey and Maggie

Stoddard Family said...

Jody,
We are thinking and praying for you and your family. You all have held such a precious place in my heart. I am so very very sorry for your loss but know that Karson is in a much better place now. You all will have the most precious Angel watching over you.
Please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything.

Anna

Unknown said...

Sending lots of love and prayers your way. He is such a sweet boy and so lucky to have you as his parents!!! I hope you feel the comfort and love that you deserve. I love you and your little family! xoxoxoxo, Your friend... Jess

The Harris's said...

Jodi and your fam, I am so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you and you family. You are in my prayers, just think he is now running and playing without any of the discomforts that he felt here on earth.. LOVE YOU Melissa Harris (West Six)

K Riley said...

Our hearts are broken too! We love you so much and are praying, crying, thinking of you, crying, remembering, crying... hopefully all these tears will continue to lead to understanding. I can't help but think of the song, I know that my Saviour Loves me. I know he does love us all and He, along with Karson, will help you get through this impossible time.
Much Love,
The Riley's

Sue O said...

Sending prayers and peace to your family.

Lisa said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is with your family.

Tatiana said...

Kristen told us the news yesterday and we just wanted to extend our thoughts of sympathy. Our thoughts are with you. Much love and many prayers are being sent your way.

Rob and Tatiana Riley

Hil said...

I found your blog and story through Victoria Strong's post today. My heart aches for your family, I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers and I hope you will all be blessed with comfort during this time.

Teri Taylor said...

I am so, so sorry. I am part of your sma "family", my grandson is Charleston, and he is a Type 1. He turned 1 last month. I cannot imagine your pain.

Lucy and Ethel said...

I am so sorry to hear this, even though I'm confident Karson is in the perfect place with more than a few very special angels.

Sending big hugs and prayers....

Helen/'Lucy'

MJ said...

n Memory of Karson...I didn't know you very well or very long but we are touched by your amazing spirit, that shone through your wise eyes. You will never be forgotten!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=d25aeb2e0fabdf2a7c450a&skin_id=1602&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Jessica said...

I am so sorry to hear of Karson's passing. We have been praying for him a lot in the last few days and we will continue to pray for youf family for strength, peace, and healing during this most difficult time. Your sweet little boy will always be remembered by our family.

Monica said...

Oh you guys. My heart just broke to read this.

Karson with his big blue eyes touched so many and you two have been the best parents he could have ever asked for. Your love for him and his love for you has always been clear and abundant.

Monica

Azure said...

Jody and Darren, my heart breaks for you guys! I can't imagine how you are feeling. I know Karson is in a better place and will be so healthy and happy and waiting for you to join him one day. I love you guys lots! -Azure

Cher said...

Oh! Jody, I am so sorry! This breaks my heart. I am praying for you and your family that you will be comforted and feel peace. Lots of hugs from the Lunts.

Maria B. said...

Our deepest condolences to your family. May you be blessed with peace and comfort during this time. I'll be saying a prayer especially for Karson's big sister.

kathy said...

I have followed your blog through a friend's for some time, and while you don't know me, I just wanted to send my condolences. I have been so impressed with the grace and courage your family has shown throughout Karson's life, and pray that you will find comfort and peace at this difficult time. I had a sister die at the age of 13 months, so know a bit of what Hadley may feel. I also know that Karson will be with her at the times in her life when she needs him most. May God bless you all.

jorgy said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sweet family at this time.

I have followed your blog for quite awhile after I saw Karson's story on another blog. I have been so touched by the love, perseverance and faith of you all! What a great example to us all!