I so wish we could have been there. I love this picture. What a beautiful day it turned out to be. If there is anything you need just let me know. I'm here even if it's just to listen :)
Sorry, I don't know you but I wanted to leave a comment to let you know that I am thinking about your family and will send lots of prayers your way. Heavenly Father must know you guys are strong people. I hope you are able to feel peace and have happiness. Much love,
7 comments:
What a beautiful picture.
We are thinking of you guys. Lots of love to you...
What a beautiful day it looks like you had. I love all the balloons, whenever I see them I think of angels.
Still praying for your family.
Lots of love
That is a gorgeous photo and a beautiful tribute your son.
I so wish we could have been there. I love this picture. What a beautiful day it turned out to be. If there is anything you need just let me know. I'm here even if it's just to listen :)
Beautiful. Lots of hugs.
Sorry, I don't know you but I wanted to leave a comment to let you know that I am thinking about your family and will send lots of prayers your way. Heavenly Father must know you guys are strong people. I hope you are able to feel peace and have happiness. Much love,
Marissa
It was a very sweet service. You are so strong to speak at your own sweet baby's funeral. I was touched by all the talks. Love you!
Post a Comment